Type NMB 14 AWG Solid Copper UL 600V 12/2 Romex Wire
Type NMB 14 AWG Solid Copper UL 600V 12/2 Romex Wire image
Type NM-B (Non-metallic sheathed cable) has a broad range of usage as defined in Article 334 of the National Electrical Code (NEC). Type NM-B cable is commonly used for residential wiring of luminaries, devices and appliances. Type NM-B ampacity limitation shall be in accordance with the 60ºC conductor temperature rating, as specified in the NEC. Type NM-B is rated 600-volt for both exposed and concealed work in normally dry locations. Type NM-B may be installed or fished in air voids and joints and in masonry block or tile walls where such walls are not exposed to, nor subject to, excessive moisture or dampness.
- conductor construction has the insulated conductors laid parallel with a bare copper ground wire wrapped in fire-retardant paper and laid parallel between the insulated conductors. The entire assembly is wrapped with a paper separator before applying the PVC outer jacket. 3 and 4 conductor constructions may have the insulated conductors laid parallel or twisted together before applying.
- Conductor: annealed copper, comply to ASTM B3
- Insulation: PVC, type THHN.
- Wrapping: kraft paper tape over the grounding conductor
- Core jacket: Nylon
- assembly: the conductor laid parallel, with kraft paper tape wrapped.
|Size (AWG)||Number of strands in the conductor||Insulation
|Min. Thickness of nylon (mm)||Size of grounding core (AWG)||Jacket thicknes (mm)||Color of jacket||Approx. OD L*H (mm)|
We are China Type NMB 14 AWG Solid Copper UL 600V 12/2 Romex Wire manufacture and supplier,You can get more details with Email,you will get cheap price or factory price.